As an AceUp Account Manager you are the main relationship holder, responsible for execution and the delivery of AceUp’s service promise to your accounts. You’re a key member of AceUp’s Customer Success team and collaborate closely with all other teams. This position reports to the VP of Customer Success. Internally at AceUp we look to you as the voice of our customers.
Who we are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
You thrive in a fast-paced B2B startup environment and take pride in building close relationships with key stakeholders from our clients. You collaborate closely with other internal teams to provide excellence and efficiency in onboarding, delivery, reporting and relationship management. You pay close attention to detail and hold yourself to the highest level of accountability and execution while fully owning mistakes (hey, we all make them!) and using them as learning opportunities. You are the “go-to” person for exceptional customer experiences at an account level.
What you will do
- You are the main point of contact between AceUp and a number of customers
- You work to build strong relationships with key stakeholders at the company including decision makers, executive sponsors, and champions.
- You collaborate with the Sales and Coaching and Learning Impact Teams on the transfer of trust post sale
- You are responsible for onboarding both on a company and individual coachee level
- You are the key coordinator and executor of post onboarding delivery
- You track and report on our engagements via Monthly Status Updates and Quarterly Business Reviews
- You work with the entire CS Team on our quarterly data collections efforts, specifically coordinating data collection for your accounts
- You surface any substantial disengagement on the individual coachee level to our clients in order for them to make efficient informed decisions
- You advocate for product development based on incorporating the voice of the customer to create an experience that delights our clients
- You provide insight to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform and service
- You drive retention and growth from existing accounts by understanding your customers’ business needs and helping them to succeed. This includes value based renewals, and strategically partnering with clients to discover growth opportunities.
- Ideally 2+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Impressive executive presence and relationship building
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Ops)
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remote options provided
What we offer
- Salary range $65-70K/yr
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send us your resume and a short intro to email@example.com