About the Role
AceUp is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant and Office Coordinator to help support our growing team. You will be the main point of contact for all administrative related matters. You will be working closely with the Executives and leadership team members on various administrative work and projects. You will also be responsible for any team events, projects, or office-related management work. You should move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with widely used communication tools, e.g. Zoom, Slack, Google Calendar, etc. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of teams and job functions. In this position, you will be reporting to the Head of Staff. This position represents the organization at all times. This is a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to tap the foot in a fast-growing tech company, you will be exposed to all functions of the business and a great team.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the organization and efficiency of daily administrative and office operations. From scheduling meetings to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. You are experienced and motivated, have experience working with internal and external stakeholders. To be successful in this role, you’ll characterize yourself as a self-starter with strong relationship-building and problem-solving skills. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and you are a great communicator and team player. With the right candidate, we will provide you with great career opportunities with growth potentials.
What you will do
- Create content for a variety of platforms and uses, including blogs, website, landing pages, Handle all administrative duties for the executive leadership team including calendar and meeting management. Assisting travel arrangements and reimbursements, team event logistics, coordinating logistics for team in-office visits. Maintaining databases/records for office operations.
- Work closely with the HR team to coordinate logistics around interviews and onboard new members to the team and update databases and records both internally and on our website accordingly as needed.
- Assist and coordinate quarterly All Hands, team gathering events, and logistics which may include: coordinating multi-organizational scheduling, meeting room organization, catering, meeting setups, agenda-setting, communications, and post-meeting follow-ups.
- Serve as the office manager and work with all departments (facilities IT setups for new employees) and internal Platform members to maintain office and meeting equipment, coordinate space-related tasks, and enhance team culture.
- Help with some cross-functional-related logistics, and other operational and Ad Hoc projects.
- At least 1-2 years of direct executive support and/or office management experience in a Tech, HR, EdTech, Saas environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Must be highly organized and pay strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Experience in event planning, coordinating recurring multi-organizational events is a strong plus
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written; strong interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to influence others and to build working relationships.
- Ability to be flexible, multitask, and work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Able to work effectively on a team, but also independently to take initiative when necessary.
- Tech Savvy and fast learner experienced with G-Suite and MS Suite.
- The expectation of complete confidentiality on all business and staff matters.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace.
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remotely options provided.
- Salary range $55-65K based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp empowers employees at all levels to maximize their impact and lead change through transformational coaching enabled by technology, powered by science, and backed by data. We combine the power of one-on-one leadership development coaching, group coaching, and behavioral technology to foster a Culture of Coaching within organizations that drives systemic change, unleashes people’s potential, and maximizes business impact. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a start-up full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing, and we are actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.