We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst Specialist to join our revenue team. Your main responsibilities will include conducting a detailed analysis of performance, tracking revenue, and providing data insights. To be successful in this role, you need an analytical mindset and be able to explain complicated concepts to non-technical audiences. Ultimately, you will keep the teams moving forward by presenting data findings and providing actionable insights which will contribute to our long-term success.
Who we are
AceUp helps organizations create lasting workplace cultures that fuel their business strategy by coaching the entire organization towards common goals. AceUp’s one-on-one and group coaching uses behavioral science and technology to answer today’s most pressing organizational challenges and unleash the full potential of people, leaders, and teams.
We are a customer-focused, inclusive group on a mission to drive positive change by empowering professionals to maximize their impact through transformational coaching. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing, and we are actively building a team of highly talented people.
Who you are
You are an experienced and motivated Business Analyst who is passionate about data and using it to drive our continued growth and success. You are naturally curious and know how to ask the right questions to get to the bottom of what someone is really looking for. To be successful in this role, you characterize yourself as a self-starter with strong data-manipulating problem-solving skills and can break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand bite-sized pieces. You can explain the data in layman’s terms and help implement strategic changes to improve our teams’ productivity. You are a great communicator and team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. For the right candidate, this role offers great career opportunities with growth potential.
What you will do
- Create detailed reports to track KPI performance and present findings
- Present data insights to cross-functional teams and management
- Drive growth and efficiency through providing optimization strategies
- Understand stakeholders’ needs by asking the right questions to figure out what they really want (beyond producing what they’re asking for)
- Evaluate current processes, uncover areas for improvement, and implement more efficient initiatives
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Gather requirements from various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- 3+ years of data analysis experience
- Must have experience with Hubspot Reporting tool
- Must have experience with data visualization tool Domo. Huge bonus points for experience implementing a data visualization tool from scratch
- SQL experience would be an advantage but not required
- Excel/Google sheets expert
- Understanding of KPI metrics and tracking them
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, remote options provided
What we offer
- Salary based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k option
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.