About the Role
AceUp is growing and expanding our team to include an ambitious and curious Business Development Representative (BDR) who wants to make an impact in the leadership development coaching industry. This is an amazing opportunity with a Boston-based, fast growing start-up offering unlimited career growth opportunities.
As a BDR, your mission will be to collaborate with the demand generation and sales teams to uncover new business opportunities, build relationships with potential buyers, and ultimately convert marketing qualified leads into meetings for our account executives, while also acting as an evangelist responsible for increasing awareness for AceUp with our target buyers.
You are an experienced and motivated BDR with Tech B2B or SaaS experience who is driven and passionate about connecting with potential clients. You are outgoing with a positive attitude and focused approach to meet weekly and monthly qualified lead and scheduled meeting targets. To be successful in this role, you’ll characterize yourself as a self-starter with strong relationship-building and problem-solving skills. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, are a great communicator, and thrive in a team-oriented, highly collaborative environment.
What you will do
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns including events, webinars, social media, and content engagement
- Prospect into strategic accounts via cold call, email, and social strategies
- Drive qualified demand, pipeline creation, and revenue growth through securing meetings for Account Executives from marketing qualified leads
- Develop creative, innovative strategies for engaging decision-makers at prospect accounts to create and nurture relationships, schedule meetings, and create opportunities for AceUp
- Report results to the Marketing and Sales team (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
- At least 1-2 years of B2B experience in Tech, HR, EdTech, or Saas environment
- Experience as a B2B Business Development Representative, sales account executive, or similar role
- Track record of achieving and exceeding sales quotas
- Proficient with CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
- Solid understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Salary range $60-75K based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp empowers employees at all levels to maximize their impact and lead change through transformational coaching enabled by technology, powered by science, and backed by data. We combine the power of one-on-one leadership development coaching, group coaching, and behavioral technology to foster a Culture of Coaching within organizations that drives systemic change, unleashes people’s potential, and maximizes business impact. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a start-up full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing, and we are actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.