About the Role
AceUp is growing and expanding our marketing team to include a creative and curious Content Specialist who wants to make an impact in the leadership development coaching industry. This is an amazing opportunity with a Boston-based, fast-growing start-up offering unlimited career growth opportunities.
As our Content Specialist, your mission will be to create and disseminate high-quality, compelling content to attract and engage our target audiences and help us expand brand awareness.
You are an experienced and motivated Content Specialist who is driven and passionate about authoritative, strong, on-brand content. To be successful in this role, you’ll characterize yourself as a highly detail-oriented, self-starter with strong relationship-building and problem-solving skills. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing projects involving multiple stakeholders. You have a powerful understanding of messaging, a sharp eye for editing and compelling design, keen writing and communication skills, and a thoughtful understanding of our key audiences. For this position, it’s essential to study and be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
- Create content for a variety of platforms and uses, including blogs, website, landing pages, social media, email, and sales support
- Assist in developing and implementing content marketing strategies, plans, and calendars
- Manage social media platforms and website content
- Edit, proofread and optimize existing content
- Ensure SEO strategies are effectively implemented
- Organize and manage internal content and media library
- Keep up to date with content trends, lead/customer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Support with web and social media analytics
- At least 3 years of B2B content experience preferably in Tech, HR, EdTech, or SaaS environment
- An editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- Strong attention to detail, especially in copyediting; Copywriting experience a plus
- Experience managing social media for business preferred
- Proficiency in WordPress, or other Content Management Software like Adobe Creative Suite, Hubspot; Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics a plus
- Ability to multitask, manage projects and new initiatives; Work within deadlines, iterate quickly, and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Salary range $70-80K based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp empowers employees at all levels to maximize their impact and lead change through transformational coaching enabled by technology, powered by science, and backed by data. We combine the power of one-on-one leadership development coaching, group coaching, and behavioral technology to foster a Culture of Coaching within organizations that drives systemic change, unleashes people’s potential, and maximizes business impact. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a start-up full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing, and we are actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.