As AceUp’s Demand Gen Manager, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and executing integrated marketing campaigns through multiple channels, driving engagement and generating marketing qualified leads for our sales team. Key channels include email marketing, paid social, and paid search. You will work closely with our content creation team to promote and leverage high quality content to drive and nurture leads. You will own the full analytics and reporting for demand generation activities. Success in this position is closely tied to the quality and volume of leads generated. This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Who we are
AceUp deploys one-on-one executive coaching in businesses that want to help their employees achieve their maximum impact. AceUp is able to do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful.
Our customers include fast growing businesses of all shapes and sizes that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential.We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, critical-thinker who uses data to analyze outcomes and plan future initiatives. You are prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change, you are comfortable with taking the initiative and finding answers to problems. You are not scared of working in a highly-results oriented position. Experience in high-value B2B sales with long sales cycles is a plus. You must have a strong background in Hubspot Marketing software as well as Paid Social and Paid Search platforms.
What you will do
- Grow new marketing-qualified leads and nurture MQLs through the sales funnel
- Convert site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to manage campaigns from planning and development through launch and reporting, with a focus on generating high quality MQLs and SQLs
- Test, analyze, and improve our various conversion points in the marketing funnel to optimize performance and inform marketing channel budget allocations
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEM campaigns, developing content and campaigns based on keyword research
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Experience in ABM
- Strong data analysis skills
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets
- Determine the appropriate mix of campaign elements, including email, social, direct mail, webinars, virtual events and paid search to deliver pipeline goals
- Develop and execute data-driven digital demand gen strategies and plans to consistently meet or beat pipeline targets
- 5 years of experience working in B2B marketing
- Strong experience with Hubspot Sales and Marketing
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Knowledge of Facebook and LinkedIn Advertising
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- Clear communicator, both verbally and visually
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remotely options provided
What we offer
- Salary range $80-85K based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter to Careers@aceup.com