AceUp is looking for a Group Coaching Program Success Manager (ProSM) who is interested in supporting our rapidly growing company in delivering our mission: to empower professionals to maximize their impact through transformational coaching, enabled by technology, backed by data. We seek a highly motivated, creative individual who loves building relationships with coaches, maintaining and improving processes, coming up with creative solutions, and supporting coaches to deliver great coaching programs through our software. The ProSM is the trusted advisor to our group coaches. They have an in-depth understanding of how great coaching programs are conducted and how best to support coachees through their development of the tools, frameworks, and applications of the programs.
Who we are
AceUp deploys one-on-one executive coaching in businesses that want to help their employees achieve their maximum impact. AceUp is able to do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful.
Our customers include fast growing businesses of all shapes and sizes that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
You are a professional who has experience in designing, delivering, refining group programs and operationally supporting them. You are familiar with several instructional design frameworks and are interested in exploring research on best practices and new approaches. You enjoy creating systems and processes to help experts and professionals from a variety of backgrounds achieve their goals. You have outstanding communication skills and are highly organized and accountable.
What you will do
- Manage logistics and operations in support of AceUp’s group coaching programs
- Partner with our group coaches to effectively resolve issues through phone, email, and zoom
- Answer how-to questions and help group coaches navigate AceUp’s software and processes
- Communicate thoughtful, customized solutions that help group coaches deliver transformational coaching program experiences in a variety of delivery modes (e.g., Content curation, in-person and remote coaching programs, and possibly e-learning programs)
- Support group coaching sessions by recording them, taking notes, listening for patterns and insights, managing the chat, and sharing support materials
- Partner with group coaches to build our library of competency and program-related materials
- Help group coaches adapt their existing content to our model and apply learnings from our other programs
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing in the design, development, and delivery of materials related to Group Coaching Programs
- Help develop program format and impact reviews with Team leaders. Consistently apply best practices and adult learning principles throughout curriculum development and programs.
- Collaborate with our partners at the Harvard Business Review and Institute of Coaching to identify and archive research relevant to our program model and to our program’s competencies and to help maximize engagement
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify opportunities for improvement of programs and systems
- Exercise composure, resilience, and flexibility as group coach and program needs evolve
- Support the execution of events for group coaches, such as program design sessions, quarterly meetings, workshops, and coach summits
- Support initiatives to recruit, vet, and onboard new group coaches
- Track and report on GCP coachee engagement and application data to generate a monthly report for decision makers
- Manage group coach email communications, including ad hoc and the monthly GCP trends and insights analysis
- Minimum three (3) years group training or coaching experience, minimum one (1) year operational support experience.
- Familiar with some instructional design and coaching models and has experience applying adult learning principles
- Experience managing the design and creation of learning solutions and curriculum with a focus on workshops
- Have experience leading or facilitating group training or group coaching and are interested in coaching
- Enjoy the processes of program design and refinement
- Have a growth mindset to help turn program setbacks, challenges, and failures into opportunities for insight, learning, adaptation, and growth
- Have experience coordinating with external partners and decision makers
- Are comfortable helping group coaches who work within a wide range of methodologies or frameworks adapt their materials and approaches to our model of design and delivery
- Help design, develop, and plan for implementation and continued improvement of GCP curricula on
- Are self-motivated & eager to learn
- Thrive in a dynamic & collaborative environment
- Are comfortable with ambiguity and change
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and customer needs
- Are capable of prioritizing shifting tasks
- Enjoy building relationships via phone and video calls
- Love learning new technologies
- Have experience supporting end users with SaaS technology
- Have a clear, professional, and informative communication style
- Experience supporting clients using HubSpot, Salesforce, or other CRM platforms
- Experience tracking customer success data using crms and/or pivot tables
- Strong attention to detail
- Have a background in Learning & Development (a plus)
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communicator, both verbally and visually
- Roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to take on “non-role-specific” duties as needed to support the team and business
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working remotely and possibly from our Downtown Boston office once COVID allows
What we offer
- Salary range $68-72K/yr
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter to Careers@aceup.com