We are looking for a talented Head of Content to take full responsibility of our inbound and outbound content marketing strategies including video content, written content, and everything in between! As AceUp’s Head of Content, you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and work closely with our Head of Demand Generation and other cross-functional Depts. You are responsible for developing authoritative, strong, on-brand content in a variety of mediums for a variety of AceUp audiences. Through content and campaign creation, you will lead our content campaigns to life and drive our audiences to action through consistent, powerful brand experiences. You should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
Who we are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
You are an experienced and motivated individual who is eager to lead and drive content marketing work. You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with a background in B2B. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. You are highly detail-oriented and experienced with creating content in a variety of formats, in particular with a focus on lead-generating content.
To be successful in this role, you’ll characterize yourself as a self-starter with strong relationship-building and problem-solving skills. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing projects involving multiple stakeholders. You have a powerful understanding of messaging, a sharp eye for editing and compelling design, keen writing and communication skills, and a thoughtful understanding of our key audiences. For this position, it’s essential to study and be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
What you will do
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term and long-term goals
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with design and writing teams to produce high quality content
- Develop editorial calendar, delegate tasks and ensure deadlines are met
- Deliver engaging content on a regular basis and inspire team members
- Edit, proofread and improve content
- Analyze and optimize content considering data indicators SEO and web traffic metrics
- Share content through various channels, ensuring strong web presence
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement
- Ensure brand and identity is adhered in campaigns and communication channels
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of team KPIs
- Minimum of 3+ years industry experience as a content marketing manager (Experience in a Tech/SaaS environment preferred)
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Understanding of web publishing requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication and storytelling skills
- Strong attention to detail, especially in copyediting; Copywriting experience a plus
- Experience managing social media for business preferred
- Proficiency in WordPress, or other Content Management Software like Adobe Creative Suite, Hubspot; Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics a plus
- Ability to multitask, manage projects and new initiatives; Work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remotely options provided
What we offer
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
- Up to $1,000/year available upon approval on Professional Development
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter to Careers@aceup.com