AceUp is seeking an experienced, innovative, insightful and collaborative Lead Mobile Developer who has demonstrated success in building and deploying React Native applications. You will report directly to AceUp’s CTO and work closely with the Engineering and Product teams to build and deploy AceUp’s first mobile application!
They will work both independently and collaboratively to bring new ideas to the internal teams, making critical contributions to the AceUp mission to empower professionals to maximize their impact through transformational coaching, enabled by technology, backed
Who we are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
You have strong experience in the design and development of large-scale, complex enterprise mobile applications. You are comfortable collaborating with other engineers and the product team to own the complete lifecycle of the mobile application, from architecting, development, deployment and maintenance.
You are a motivated self-starter who is comfortable owning projects, driving solutions, guiding the other engineers and working towards AceUp’s overall business objectives.
You will play a key role in AceUp’s long term product vision and we are looking forward to having you in the team!
What you will do
- Collaborate with UX Researchers and Designers to turn excellent designs into beautiful products.
- Leading products from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution.
- Work with backend teams to leverage the existing REST API to ensure that security, scalability and reliability is designed and implemented from scratch.
- Leverage the existing Rest API to bring AceUp’s web app to mobile
- Provision and maintain deployment resources for the cross-platform application.
- Experience with architecting and launching complex native apps from concept to market release
- Previously published apps to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store and have a solid understanding of the review process
- Take ownership of what you are working on, feel responsible for it and are able to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment without constant supervision
- Build and mentor a team of react native developers
- Good understanding of REST API
- Experience working with AWS
- Experience working with Consumer Facing Applications
Technologies we use:
- Ruby/Rails as the backend language and framework
- React as the frontend language
- PostgreSQL as our primary data store
- Redis as our caching layer
- Babel, webpack as our build tools
- AWS as the hosting service
What we offer
- Salary range $110K to $145K based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision 100% covered
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter to Careers@aceup.com