AceUp is seeking an experienced, innovative, insightful, and collaborative Learning Experience Designer who has demonstrated success in translating ideas into scalable and repeatable, asynchronous online learning, group training, or coaching programs. This role will take the lead in partnering with our product team to design on-platform solutions that support delivery at scale and auditing and optimizing AceUp’ 1-on-1 and Group Coaching programs, and the microlearning and pulse survey solutions that will support the coaching journey of our users towards competency mastery. They will work both independently and collaboratively to bring new ideas to market, making critical contributions to the AceUp mission to empower professionals to maximize their potential through transformational coaching, enabled by technology, supported by science, and backed by data.
Who we are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
You are passionate about teaching others. An instructional designer and/or experience designer who has experience translating L&D visions into repeatable and scalable programs that are supported by software solutions. You are comfortable with performing needs assessments with a diversity of stakeholders, generating facilitator guides, and evaluating knowledge transfer and growth. You enjoy working as part of a product team to improve design and user experience and have experience creating mock-ups/wireframes to produce new design features that support learning and employee growth. You have experience collaborating with Product & Engineering teams to design features to complement and increase the impact of learning programs. You are familiar with a wide range of software-supported tools and approaches that can deliver and support learning programs You have outstanding communication skills and are highly organized and accountable. You aren’t afraid to jump in, tinker, propose new ideas, and iterate. You get energized by tackling new, complex problems.
What you will do
- Design educational content from start to finish that meets the learning needs of audience
- Assess for learning transfer with remote audiences
- Audit and optimize programs that are constantly evolving in tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with Product/Engineering teams and content teams in web development. Professional level competency in HTML/CSS/JS is required.
- Autonomously design mock-ups/wire-frames and work with AceUp’s product team to bring these ideas to market.
- Manage cross-functional projects.
- Create and curate content in a variety of formats, such as videos, ebooks, podcasts, workbooks, and/or blog posts.
- Autonomously own the setup and maintenance of AceUp’s LMS and knowledge base products to support our Group Coaching Offering.
You have a proven track record that includes:
- Designing educational content from start to finish to support online learning programs that are cohort-based as well as on-demand
- Setting up and maintaining an LMS to support said programs.
- Designing and delivering surveys that assess for learning transfer with remote audiences, and presenting key findings from these surveys.
- Performing audits and optimizing L&D programs that are constantly evolving in tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Working collaboratively with Product/Engineering teams and content teams to release new learning products.
- Autonomously designing mock-ups/wire-frames to scope and present new ideas.
- Managing cross-functional projects.
- Independently creating content in a variety of formats, such as videos, ebooks, podcasts, workbooks, and/or blog posts.
- Translating data into insights for a non-technical audience
- Able to audit existing the entire life cycle of a program for strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities.
- Exemplifies integrity, compassion, and drive for excellence
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remotely options provided
What we offer
- Salary range $75K to $95K based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision 100% covered
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send resume and cover letter to Careers@aceup.com