Who we are
AceUp’s platform delivers highly personalized and easily scalable one-on-one coaching, group coaching, behavioral technology, and robust people analytics to drive systemic change. We enable a diverse group of leaders at all levels to develop essential leadership behaviors and competencies all while aligning to company goals. AceUp has a highly curated, global network of top coaches, is scalable across an entire organization, and measurable through people analytics to show impact.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
As the Marketing Operations Manager, you will partner with Sales Operations and the marketing team to develop, execute, analyze, and optimize all go-to-market campaigns and events for customer acquisition and expansion. Using Hubspot Marketing Hub, this role presents an opportunity to create, manage, and optimize a best-in-class marketing operations function designed to drive and accelerate opportunities across the customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate should be able to roll their sleeves up, driving towards simple, scalable solutions to everyday needs and challenges. You are detail oriented, a problem solving, big picture thinker and must be passionate about working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
A Typical Day Might Include
- Managing AceUp email marketing campaigns, nurtures and workflows, executing them flawlessly, on-time, and to specific targeted audiences
- Working cross-functionally with the Marketing team to develop and deploy campaigns with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Partnering with Sales Operations to oversee data hygiene and data enrichment
- Supporting list/segment creation and uploads for campaigns and events
- Leading Martech integrations and expansions with new and existing tools
- Creating and managing dashboards for reporting, allowing for seamless tracking of all campaigns and events.
- Researching marketing operations best practices and integrating them into AceUp’s marketing framework
- Training/Coaching other team members on Hubspot and email marketing best practices
This Role May Be For You If
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications
- You have 3+ years experience in a marketing operations role for a B2B company
- You have experience managing Hubspot Marketing Hub
- You have exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- You are naturally curious, a self-starter and enjoy working in a team setting
- You love problem solving and coming up with creative solutions to improve existing processes
Bonus Points For
- Experience with HTML
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator
Please send us your resume and a short intro to email@example.com