We are looking for an experienced Multimedia Content Producer to join our growing marketing team. You will be taking a critical role within the organization by creating compelling audio and visual content. You will be key in nurturing and engaging leads and customers alike by helping us tell our story through videos, podcasts, live streams, motion graphics, and more.
Who we are
AceUp helps organizations create lasting workplace cultures that fuel their business strategy by coaching the entire organization towards common goals. AceUp’s one-on-one and group coaching uses behavioral science and technology to answer today’s most pressing organizational challenges and unleash the full potential of people, leaders, and teams.
We are a customer-focused, inclusive group on a mission to drive positive change by empowering professionals to maximize their impact through transformational coaching. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing, and we are actively building a team of highly talented people.
Who you are
You are an experienced, motivated, and creative multimedia producer, preferably with B2B or tech SaaS experience. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart with a strong track record of creating impactful audiovisual content that delivers commercial results. You are a highly organized and detail-oriented collaborator who is also analytical, strategic, and a great problem solver.
What you will do
- Collaborate cross-functionally to conceptualize, plan, create, edit, and brand new and existing multimedia content
- Support with the development of a multimedia content strategy
- Develop production schedules to ensure projects are scoped, produced, and published to meet deadlines, approvals, and budgets
- Work collaboratively to manage content calendars and libraries for projects and events, including campaign development
- Proactively explore new and untapped multimedia opportunities to stay current with technology, digital storytelling, and delivery channels
- Manage freelancers and agencies as needed
- 3+ years in a relevant role, preferably with a high-performing B2B company
- Experience storyboarding, editing, and managing the multimedia production process including budgets and SOW based on scope and timelines
- Scriptwriting a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to think strategically, analyze, plan, and take action with autonomy
- Exceptional attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously within tight deadlines
- Naturally curious self-starter who enjoys working in a team setting
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, remote options provided
What we offer
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K options
- Company-sponsored one-on-one leadership development coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.