The Senior Enterprise Account Executive role will report to the company’s CRO, whose style is collaborative and open to new approaches. Historically, the team has relied on a sound process rich with metrics and discipline allowing their team to achieve rewards.
The Executive is responsible for achieving revenue goals within the team’s target markets by executing full sales cycles including prospecting and qualification through to close. Over time, the Account Executive will grow their business relationships with decision-makers to nurture and grow memberships throughout their clients’ organizations.
A successful Account Executive with our client achieves their quota target and ensures execution of outbound sales activities based upon mutually agreed goals with Leadership. They help create and execute targeted messaging to generate sales-oriented conversations with new prospects within a defined target vertical.
Who we are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential.We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
Candidates should have experience working in a venture-backed, early-stage enterprise B2B SaaS company (if possible at a Series A or Series B stage, and beyond). Their results include normal achievement of bonus, top ranking among their peers and consistent achievement of performance-based awards.
What you will do
- Prospecting & Nurturing Assigned Vertical and Accounts: create a vertical approach strategy in conjunction with sales leadership and drive demand generation through outbound prospecting activities within an assigned vertical market and named accounts
- Sales Cycle Management: effectively manage the full sales cycle using proven, existing process from lead generation to close
- Sales Enablement: monitor, maintain and report sales funnel activities, results and accurately forecast sales funnel
- Product Support: report key learnings around sales process, customer needs and potential product development opportunities to sales leadership
- Understanding the Culture of Coaching: All AEs will be expected to learn about the coaching industry and the impact coaching can have on individuals and organizations. Each employee is given the opportunity to work directly with an individual coach, fully paid for by the company as an opportunity both to grow individually and better understand the benefits of what we do!
Mission for the Account Executive
Over the next 1 year, the mission of the Account Executive is to achieve agreements with mid-to-enterprise sized companies (2,000+ employees) in partnership with the CRO, primarily through direct outreach, existing strategic partnerships, leading to new customer acquisition. Meet or exceed monthly, and quarterly and annual targets.
- At least 5+ years proven success in an AE role in Tech, HR, EdTech,Saas environment
- Participate in Prospecting, Pipeline Management and Intelligent Questioning training
- Demonstrate the ability to navigate a deal from qualification to closure on enterprise deals within a 6+ months sales cycle
- Demonstrate the ability to use existing sales tools
- Collaborate in the identification of target companies, then strategic mapping of roles, and decision makers within assigned vertical and named accounts
- Fully understand the competitive landscape and client’s differentiation
- Learn and expertly execute client’s proven sales process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Driven by a desire for excellence in your craft and work hard to constantly improve
- A desire to build impactful, long-term skills and relationships that will make a difference with your clients
- Entrepreneurial background or mindset with previous experience working at an enterprise SaaS, tech startup, or similar organization
- Experience with Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom Info
- The Account Executive role is a full-time position. Expected days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand
What we offer
- Salary range $90-120K based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.