As Senior Global Client Partner you are the expert narrator of AceUp’s systemic impact via empowering individual behavioral change at the coachee-level and fostering a culture of coaching at the organizational level for our clients. You will build long-term relationships with our clients by articulating key business outcomes leading to retention and growth of key accounts.
Who we are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
The AceUp Senior Global Client Partner role is an opportunity to innovate and grow a comprehensive leadership development solution in a fast-paced startup environment by bringing credibility and gravitas as a resident expert.
To succeed in this role you have significant B2B experience in selling, implementing and scaling L&D/Coaching Programs at an enterprise level. You may also have a background/certifications in HR.
You build strong and trusting relationships by demonstrating a commitment to excellence in delivery that meets and exceeds client expectations for impact. Your deep care for our clients is apparent.
What you will do
- Throughout the onboarding process you lead the narrative regarding organizational alignment through change – where we’re at, where we’re going and why. You navigate our DMs through this process from a position of authority.
- By engaging during key client touchpoints, such as quarterly business reviews and engagement launches you articulate impact and key business outcomes in order to retain and grow accounts.
- As a steward of AceUp’s impact framework you work cross-functionally to ensure consistency and cohesion in its articulation and narrative.
- You develop a deep understanding of AceUp’s business model and it’s ideal impact on our clients and articulate it in a way that’s clear, easy to understand and engage with.
- You develop a deep understanding of AceUp clients’ business sector issues and leverage specific insights to apply and implement AceUp’s services strategically at senior levels.
- You identify opportunities to build rapport with client decision makers and key stakeholders to understand their unique business needs and how AceUp can best be in service to them.
- You build and maintain relationships among these personas, creating value as a trusted guide and advisor throughout the complexities of buying, implementing and measuring AceUp’s products and services.
- You work with your team members to coordinate launch through renewal account planning to ensure success and growth.
- 5+ years of B2B experience implementing and scaling L&D/Coaching Programs within organizations at an enterprise level
- Proven track record of retention and growth via relationship management at senior organizational levels
- Impressive executive presence and relationship building
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbal and written that lend themselves to navigating complex discussions at the senior stakeholder level
- High level of organizational awareness, including internal political dynamics, and ability to build related strategies.
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Bias for action
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with collaboratively across teams
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- A belief that integrity and respect are required in the workplace
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remote options provided
What we offer
- OTE range of $135K – $185K
- Fixed salary range of $95K – $125K depending on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.