We are searching for an experienced (SaaS, B2C, Mobile) and driven Senior Product Manager to join our growing Product team. As a Senior PM, you will be responsible for leading the vision, strategy, roadmap and execution for your product module. You have the ability to prioritize multiple competing priorities while maintaining a rapid pace of product delivery.. The ideal candidates will be equally analytical and strategic, they will own customer, market, and industry research, and work closely with design, engineering, sales, customer success and leadership teams. In this position, you will report directly to the VP of Product.
Who we are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential.We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who you are
The ideal candidate should be a highly-driven and experienced professional with extensive experience in Product Management, Development, and Strategy in a tech environment. You have experience and passion for building long-lasting products that users love to use and for creating highly engaging and value centric customer experiences.
To thrive in this role you will need to be a key advocate of the product, the users, the buyers, and the company’s vision. Working with cross-functional leadership, you strengthen our Go-to-Market, Retention, and Coaching technology strategies. You want to be the go to person to shape the vision for your product module and bring it to market. You bring cohesion and coordination at the cross-functional level and provide unbiased opinions that identify missing key segments, new trends, emerging competitors, and portfolio level interdependencies.
What you will do
- Own the vision, strategy planning and execution for your product module
- Obsess over the customer experience and be the loudest voice as their champion inside of the company. Always pushing the team to think customer first
- Communicate effectively and translate the product strategy vision into action by executing on business case development, competitive analysis, product-market fit, product differentiation, and serve as the voice of the customer
- Extensive experience in data-based approach to Product Planning with the ability to take product through a life cycle of inception to launch within a deadline
- Drive the definition, prioritization and execution of product strategy in collaboration with key stakeholders and the executive team
- Proactively aligning efforts to achieve product vision and outcomes, helping identify and set goals based on a data-driven approach and research
- Endlessly pursue a deep understanding of the customer & user problems, informed through research and data analysis
- Own product results including on-time release, usability, customer satisfaction and business-critical metrics
- Develop KPIs including usage and growth metrics, and quality benchmarks to measure and track product and team performance
- Collaborate closely with Marketing and Sales teams to launch new products and features
- 4+ years of product development experience
- Product Management experience at a B2B SaaS or B2C Mobile Company
- Ability to build and develop durable relationships across all departments in the organization: Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations to support collaborative and effective product processes.
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-moving environment
- Track record of clear communications across cross-functional teams and to C-suite stakeholders
- Successfully operated in using data-driven processes to turn a vision into an actionable roadmap
- Drive product analytics to understand feature usage, comprehension, and optimization
- Able to distill product roadmaps into digestible and relevant presentations to key customers and partners
- Proven ability to transform customer and business needs into actionable plans with resource allocation
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Exemplifies integrity, compassion, inclusion, and drive for excellence
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies. Remote options provided
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- 4 weeks of PTO + 12 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- Additional Learning and Development budget
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send us your resume and a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org