Are you a customer-obsessed, passionate product marketer with deep experience in the HR technology, HCM, or leadership coaching technology space? Do you thrive in hyper-growth settings where you’re part of building something special? If so, this is a once-in-a-career opportunity to create and own a world-class product marketing function for our fast-growing leadership development coaching platform in a rapidly growing market.
In this role, you will drive growth for AceUp’s solution through the development and evolution of positioning, messaging, and packaging of AceUp’s solutions. You will work closely and collaboratively with your marketing colleagues to create compelling messaging for our integrated marketing efforts, enable the Sales and Customer Success teams with training, tools, and content designed for every stage of the customer journey and product lifecycle, lead our efforts around competitive intelligence, win/loss analysis, and create a framework for persona development through your commitment to deeply understand current market trends, customer needs, and priorities. Working closely with our Product team, you will also own and drive product and feature marketing launches.
Who we are
AceUp helps organizations create lasting workplace cultures that fuel their business strategy by coaching the entire organization towards common goals. AceUp’s one-on-one and group coaching uses behavioral science and technology to answer today’s most pressing organizational challenges and unleash the full potential of people, leaders, and teams.
We are a customer-focused, inclusive group on a mission to drive positive change by empowering professionals to maximize their impact through transformational coaching. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing, and we are actively building a team of highly talented people.
Who you are
You are a seasoned, passionate product marketer excited to take on a new challenge to create and lead product marketing initiatives from top to bottom. You understand the strategic role product marketing should play and know where and how to influence and collaborate with product, marketing, sales, CS, and Executive teams. With a customer-experience first mindset, you dive in to understanding the category, buyers, product, competitors, and pain points to inform your strategies, tactics, and deliverables. As a strong product marketing leader focused on impact and results, you are highly analytical with a strong track record of measurable success. In today’s ever-changing, hybrid work environment, you want the next chapter of your work life to be with a company whose culture is purpose-driven, supportive, collaborative, innovative, empowering, and fun, ensuring a fulfilling experience with plenty of growth for you.
What you will do
- Develop a positioning and messaging framework for AceUp’s solutions and enable the entire organization with a compelling narrative that serves as the foundation for all content, campaigns, presentations, and communications.
- Map the buyer’s journey and own the process around documentation, iteration, and dissemination.
- Enable the Sales and Customer Success teams with product/feature training, timely product updates, pitch decks, product demos, RFP content support, and sales tools.
- Create product content designed to support all stages of the customer experience across marketing channels and in the AceUp platform.
- Lead product and feature launches cross-functionally.
- Conduct win/loss analysis and establish a program for communicating insights and learnings regularly.
- Manage the development of our Ideal Customer Profile and Buyer Personas for the full customer lifecycle with a focus on understanding market trends as well as customer needs/priorities.
- Develop and manage a strategy and process for competitive intelligence and analysis.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to develop pricing and packaging for AceUp’s solutions.
- Assist with analyst relations and briefings.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, preferably in HR tech, HCM, or B2B Enterprise SaaS
- Knowledge of the HR technology landscape, leadership, coaching, and workforce/talent management is ideal
- Strong written and visual presentation skills
- High-energy and positive attitude with a strong ability to build relationships, influence direction, and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders across AceUp
- Strong project management skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A curious, collaborative, supportive, and communicative teammate who likes to laugh and have fun while working!
What we offer
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401K options
- Company-sponsored one-on-one leadership development coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.