Harvard BA & Yale MBA, Rob is also the Former MIT Sloan School of Management Director of Leadership.
Former VP of Leadership & Org Development at Boston Scientific, Chief Administrative Officer of Human Resources at Putnam Investments, Director at Astra Pharmaceuticals.
Expert at “Transforming smart professionals and high achievers into influential leaders” as with: AstraZeneca, Biogen, Harvard Medical School, IBM, Northeastern U., US Navy, Verizon, and many more from venture-backed start-ups to Fortune 100 companies.
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC) from Coaches Institute International
- Certified Physician Development Coach from Physician Coaching Institute
- Member of International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Nominated for the 2013 Executive Coach of the Year by International Coaching Federation–New England
- Certified in the MBTI, Firo-B, TKI, Hogan Personality Inventory, Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessment, and many others