We are looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our revenue team. Your main responsibilities will include fundraising, capitalization, accounting, FP&A, systems & reporting. To be successful in this role, you need an analytical mindset and be able to explain complicated concepts to non-technical audiences. Ultimately, you gather data to understand the trends affecting a specific type of product, geographical region or industry. You will keep the teams moving forward by presenting data findings and providing actionable insights which will contribute to our long-term success.
Who We Are
AceUp helps organizations create lasting workplace cultures that fuel their business strategy by coaching the entire organization towards common goals. AceUp’s one-on-one and group coaching uses behavioral science and technology to answer today’s most pressing organizational challenges and unleash the full potential of people, leaders, and teams.
We are a customer-focused, inclusive group on a mission to drive positive change by empowering professionals to maximize their impact through transformational coaching. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing, and we are actively building a team of highly talented people.
Who You Are
You are an experienced and motivated Financial Analyst who is passionate about data and using it to drive our continued growth and success. You provide financial support to the Vp of Finance by coordinating analyses, planning, forecasting and the preparation of financial reports to facilitate decision making. You are naturally curious and know how to ask the right questions to get to the bottom of what someone is really looking for. To be successful in this role, you characterize yourself as a self-starter with strong data-manipulating problem-solving skills and can break down complex concepts into easy-to-understand bite-sized pieces. You can explain the data in layman’s terms and help implement strategic changes to improve our teams’ productivity. You are a great communicator and team player who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. For the right candidate, this role offers great career opportunities with growth potential.
What You Do
- Analyze and track operational and financial metrics.
- Manage monthly spending (AP) and revenue (AR) transactions.
- Assist with monthly & quarterly reporting for the management team.
- Assist with annual and monthly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Partner with key stakeholders to analyze financial data, prepare analysis, explain variances and investigate discrepancies.
- Partner with the finance team to drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Ad hoc financial modeling, analysis & project support for the entire business.
- 2- 4 Years of Experience in an Accounting or Finance Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative or analytical field (mathematics, engineering, finance, economics, etc.).
- Eagerness to learn, embrace change, improve processes and collaborate.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (including executive team).
- Expert in MS Excel with substantial experience building financial models.
- Experience in and/or excited about learning and implementing new systems (ERP/GL, BI, Cap, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize and balance critical projects and deliverables.
- Entrepreneurial & driven. Startup experience is a plus.
What We Offer
- Salary based on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Comprehensive Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k option
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Apply Now