Full Stack Developer – Web
AceUp is creating a world of continuous learning, empowering people to connect with their full potential through a tech-enabled framework that is scalable, measurable, and impactful; and we’re looking for a new member to join our Engineering team and help us make that a reality.
As a FullStack Developer, you will be a driving force in the team’s development efforts: prototyping and implementing new capabilities into the platform with an agile and growing engineering team. You will work closely with the whole Engineering and Product Team in defining specs and you will be instrumental in delivering value to our clients, our internal team, and our coaches.
Who We Are
AceUp deploys one-on-one executive coaching in businesses that want to help their employees achieve their maximum impact. AceUp can do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful.
Our customers include fast-growing businesses of all shapes and sizes that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and for actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who You Are
What You Do
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, testing, and deployment
- Be part of the on-call rotation for operations to run, monitor, and manage a cloud-hosted SaaS application
- Work closely with the UX/UI resources to turn wireframes and visual designs into compelling user-facing products.
- Grow your skills in a full-stack role, working across backend and frontend technologies
- Bring ideas, thoughts, and an engineering perspective in conversations with the Product team and other stakeholders
- Meaningful professional or educational experience as a software engineer
- Some understanding of Ruby on Rails and building/maintaining web/API applications
- React experience is a big plus
- Empathetic and user-focused: you care deeply about the product experience, you understand users’ motivations and frustrations, and you genuinely want to help them
- Have a proactive mindset and bring ideas to the table.
- Startup Experience is a plus
What We Offer
- Salary is competitive
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.Apply Now