Global Client Manager
As an AceUp Global Client Manager you are the main relationship holder, responsible for execution and the delivery of AceUp’s service promise to your accounts. You build long-term relationships with our clients by articulating key business outcomes and strategic partnership leading to retention and growth of key accounts.
You’re a key member of AceUp’s Customer Success team and collaborate closely with all other teams. Internally at AceUp we look to you as the voice of our customers.
Who We Are
AceUp deploys executive leadership one-on-one, group, and peer coaching at scale within organizations that want to help their employees unleash their maximum potential. Our customers include fast growing mid-market and large enterprises that are looking for the most effective ways to grow their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who You Are
You thrive in a fast-paced B2B startup environment and take pride in building close relationships with key stakeholders from our clients. You collaborate closely with other internal teams to provide excellence and efficiency in onboarding, delivery, reporting and relationship management. You pay close attention to detail and hold yourself to the highest level of accountability and execution while fully owning mistakes (hey, we all make them!) and using them as learning opportunities. You are the “go-to” person for exceptional customer experiences at an account level.
To succeed in this role you have significant B2B experience in selling, implementing and scaling L&D/Coaching Programs at an enterprise level. You may also have a background/certifications in HR.
What You Do – Strategic Relationship Management
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at the company including decision makers, executive sponsors, and champions.
- Throughout the onboarding process you lead the narrative regarding organizational alignment through change – where we’re at, where we’re going and why. You navigate our DMs through this process from a position of authority.
- Develop a deep understanding of AceUp clients’ business sector issues and leverage specific insights to apply and implement AceUp’s services strategically at senior levels.
- Provide strategic insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the solution
- Engage during key client touchpoints, such as quarterly business reviews and engagement launches you articulate impact and key business outcomes in order to retain and grow accounts.
- Drive retention and growth from existing accounts by understanding your customers’ business needs and helping them to succeed. This includes value based renewals, and strategically partnering with clients to discover growth opportunities.
What You Do – Delivery & Execution
- Responsible for onboarding both on a company and individual coachee level
- Track and report on our engagements via Monthly Status Updates and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work with the entire CS Team on our quarterly data collections efforts, specifically coordinating data collection for your accounts
- Surface any substantial disengagement on the individual coachee level to our clients in order for them to make efficient informed decisions
- Understanding the voice and needs of the customer to inform and guide our product roadmap
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management or another client-facing role
- Proven track record of client retention and growth
- High level of organizational awareness, including internal political dynamics, and ability to build related strategies
- Ability to multitask, work within deadlines, iterate quickly and shift gears in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Ops)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Embody AceUp’s core values each and every day
What We Offer
- Salary $90k-120k
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send us your resume and a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now