People Operations Specialist
AceUp is looking for a People Operations Specialist. The People Operations Specialist will assist with the daily functions of the human resources department. This role will report directly to the Vice President of Human Resources.
Who we are
AceUp deploys one-on-one executive coaching in businesses that want to help their employees achieve their maximum impact. AceUp is able to do this through a tech-enabled platform that is scalable, measurable, and impactful.
Our customers include fast growing businesses of all shapes and sizes that are looking for the most effective ways to develop their leaders and prepare their workforce for the shifting professional landscape.
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
- Conducts onboarding and off-boarding of employees in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Executes employee engagement activities with employees on a regular basis and continues to find new ways to engage our employees virtually and in person.
- Performs routine tasks required to administer and execute human resource programs including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave administration.
- Partners with the Vice President of Human Resources and managers with disciplinary matters, grievance and investigation, performance and talent management, productivity, recognition, and moral, safety, and training and development
- Executes internal transfers of employees in all roles of the organization.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; review policies and procedures to remain in compliance.
- Manages the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) application and maintains good knowledge of employee activities in the HRIS.
- Partners with the Recruiter to maintain qualified candidates for all roles in the organization.
- Conduct employee wellness activities with the support of members of the human resources staff.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 3 years of Human Resources experience in a fast-paced environment is required.
- Must have familiarity and experience with benefits, training, Wellness and employee relations..
- Familiarity with employment laws, regulations, and human resources best practices is a plus.
- SHRM-CP or other human resources certification is a plus.
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies, Remotely options provided.
What we offer
- Salary is competitive
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.