SVP of Operations
As AceUp’s SVP of Operations, you will manage the leadership team and work closely with the Chief Executive Officer. You will oversee the day-to-day operations, the overall business functions, and the organizational management structure and processes of the organization.
You will be the key driver of cross-functional business planning, effective communication and collaboration You will foster ownership and accountability throughout the organization, and ensure company-wide alignment on our vision, mission, and go-to-market strategy.
You will be working closely with the Leadership Team, supporting its members to succeed in their respective roles and responsibilities, within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment. You will enable effective critical thinking and problem solving among the Leadership Team to facilitate the timely execution of our growth strategy, and strategically use qualitative and quantitative data for decision-making. This role requires a leadership, entrepreneurial, and inclusive mindset, with strong managerial, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
Who We Are
We are a startup full of passionate, dedicated, and supportive individuals that believe in helping each other achieve our maximum potential. We are extremely proud to have been named to Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces of 2020 for the work we are doing and actively building a team of highly talented people who each bring their own strengths, skills, and perspectives to our fast-growing company.
Who You Are
The ideal candidate is highly-energetic, mission-driven, and people-oriented, with strong analytical skills and experience in Enterprise SaaS businesses to lead our team and scale our operations. This candidate will have strong collaboration, communication, management skills and executive presence to engage and motivate a talented and dedicated team of high-performers, and foster business excellence, team accountability and the ability to deliver products of the highest quality in a timely manner. Operation Management experience at a post Series B/C tech company is a must.
We are looking for a candidate that is ready to evolve and modernize our current operations processes, systems, data management and best practices. The candidate should be data driven and detail-oriented, proficient with data analysis, and highly efficient in a collaborative setting to facilitate problem solving and decision making among the leadership team. You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, and driven to lead and scale the business. Growth Strategy and Business Development background a plus.
What You Will Do
- Drive the Leadership Team to support the growth strategy, setup performance goals, and analyze people and operational strengths and areas for improvement.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, drive cross-functional collaboration and performance from all depts and leadership teams.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities, ability to develop and work with KPIs and OKR framework, guide teams through quarterly and annual goal setting, and facilitate the tracking and reporting of the status against those goals.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics on the execution of our go-to-market strategy, and the achievement of quarterly and annual OKRs.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on all current operational processes and ongoing initiatives, and develop recommendations to improve business outcomes.
- Be able to follow industry trends, lead and optimize the go-to-market strategy effectively.
- Be able to report on company performance to key stakeholders, including Leadership Team and Board Members.
- Lead the successful implementation of the company mission, vision and value, and actively promote operational excellence company-wide.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, Master’s or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in leadership, operational roles at Tech/Enterprise SaaS environment preferably (with a focus on operational scalability, business growth, and people-management).
- Ability to think strategically, analyze, plan, and take action with autonomy.
- Abilities to use data for decision making, and the ability to facilitate creative problem solving.
- Proven track record of fostering growth at an organization; building, managing and scaling teams.
- In-depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles.
- Previous experience with fast-paced startup environments preferred. Experience at Ed-tech or HR-tech organizations is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and people managing skills a must, with a strong attention to detail.
- Exemplifies integrity, compassion, inclusion, and drive for excellence.
- Full-time position working from our office in Downtown Boston, COVID policy applies. Remote options provided.
What We Offer
- Salary depends on experience
- 4 weeks of PTO + 13 office holidays
- Comprehensive health benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision 100% covered
- Unlimited company-sponsored one-on-one executive coaching
- Additional significant Training and Development budget
- Remote work options available
- An exciting and positive work environment where you are encouraged to develop and thrive
AceUp is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please send us your resume and a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now